Cooking healthy and delicious food for your family is one of the greatest things to do. Sharing foods with family is good bonding to them were you can spend quality time and create memories that will last forever. You can cook food for your family and you can eat together at home or you can bring the food that you cooked in a picnic to in-land resort or beach resort. During special occasions like birthday anniversary, and thanks giving party it is also good to cook food for your family. Aside from cooking food for your family, you can also accept orders from your friends and if you plan to have a food business you can also do cooking.
Some of the well-known restaurant in the city starts their cooking at home with their family. They learn how to cook at home and later when they have master the skills in cooking they start a small food business up to their restaurant grows and famous and become their family business. Some of the foods that you can cook for your family are fried chicken, grilled pork, steam fish, beef steak and burger patties.
I would like to share the menu of food that I usually cooked to my family. It is a healthy and delicious menu that is low cost and very easy to prepare or cook. The menu name is pork spare rib that is boiled to a pineapple juice with garlic and onion. It is a delicious menu that my family love to eat especially my kids. The ingredients for the menu are 1 kilo of pork spare ribs, 500 ml pineapple juice, oyster sauce, lemon juice, salt, onion, and garlic. The steps or procedures on how to cook the menu spear ribs in pineapple juice are the following:
1. Clean the pork spare ribs slice the onion and garlic.
2. Put the following ingredients in a container pork spear ribs, salt, onion, garlic, lemon juice and pineapple juice. Mix all the ingredients and marinate it for 30 minutes.
3. Put the pork spear ribs in a cooking bowl together with the all ingredients and the pineapple juice.
4. Boil it for 30 minutes, add the oyster sauce and mix well, add some salt and sugar if necessary to improve the taste.
5. Continue boiling for 20 minutes or until the amount of pineapple juice become little.
6. Serve it with a slice onion ring toppings.